Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweater, 6/23

When I was creating this art, I wanted to do something with the words "sweater". I thought it would be creative if I made the W and T sweaters. Also on the actual sweater I made it rough to give the effect of the knitted yarn.  

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I like the creative thinking that you have demonstrated - especially with the word play. My suggestion at this point is to continue to develop an even greater sense of space and place around the subject. You can do this by getting rid of the white background before you start the word illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really neat drawing McKinnon. I like the fact that you made the W and T into sweaters. Also I really like the colors because they pop off the page. Nice work bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely unique! I love the idea you used with the word "Sweater"!

    ReplyDelete