Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PhotoMontage: Through the Eyes of Emma

When I was brain storming for this photomontage, my dog walked up to me and I thought "What is my dog Emma thinking?" We have only had her for 6 months and I often wonder if she is happy in her new home. I decided to create my photomontage through the eyes of Emma. The first object that stands out is my Xbox michrophone. My dog loves anything with wires especially my Xbox mike "which is now broken and glued on the photomontage". My dog is also a chow hound which is why there are multiple treats and pieces of food on the paper. Most of the pictures are from Emma's point of view which is low to the ground looking up. There are lots of pictures of us tempting Emma with toys and treats. And no... we did not strap a camera on top of our dogs head. That would be cruel. :)


1 comment:

  1. Mckinnon- You did a fine job on this assignment! I was very pleased when I saw it the first time and impressed with your creative thinking and ingenuity. Further, your play on scale in the image works for the composition that you have established and I am quite pleased with your final result. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete