In my illustration "Swarm", I wanted to use water colors. I drew the sky first and the deatails on top of it. I also used salt to give it texture. When I thought of the word "swarm", I thought of bee's swarming around a hot dog. So thats what I drew.
I couldnt really understand the subject just by looking at it.
ReplyDeleteWilliam, I just wanted to know what you dont understand about it. Is it the hot dog or the bee's.
ReplyDeleteGood start to this assignment, McKinnon! As a tip for future drawings, you can use Sharpie marker or colored pencil to further define edges in a watercolor painting/drawing!
ReplyDeleteI like this drawing because the bees show very nicely on the blue background, it could be a little better if you really made the object look like a hot dog. I'm with William on that one, I couldn't really understand what it was either.
ReplyDeleteFrom Kathleen Baker:
ReplyDeleteI liked how you used lots of water colors and the bees look really good. I also agree with william i didnt really understand what the hot dog was.
I have to agree with the posts above me, I also did not understand what the hot dog was as well by just looking at it. Overall you did a great job though! :)
ReplyDelete