Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reverse: 6/19

In my illustration of "reverse", I really wanted to do something with words. I decided to write the word reverse normally and in reverse. After that I remembered that you can read words backwards in a mirror. I realized it would look normal if I just took a picture of it in the mirror so I took a picture with half of it in the mirror and the other half not in the mirror.

7 comments:

  1. It might post this as anonymous, but this is Brad Murphy . This is, in my opinion, the most creative drawing for "reverse." I never even thought about using a mirror, but it works perfectly for this assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the fact you did it as a mirror image and thought that it was a cool way to convey the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is was a very good way to show "Reverse". Did you know that Leonardo Di Vinci had a way of writing notes that only he could read because he would write his notes backwards and would read them with a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the mirror! I thought at first you had just drawn the mirrored image on another sheet of paper... that is much cooler in the actual mirror though. (this is blaire BTW. I cant make my name thing not say greg.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, McKinnon! I appreciate your logical and creative thinking on this assignment. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Kathleen Baker: Wow this was a really creative and different way to show reverse. I would have never thought to use a mirror. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was very creative using the mirror as part of your piece of art

    ReplyDelete