This is my Biome. I chose the desert for my biome because I have a book about the desert which I find very interesting. I always find it cool that it can be very hot in the day but freezing at night. My animals are a snake, lizard, and wolf. For the snake, I wanted to make it look like it was jumping out so I glued it to the background, middle ground, and foreground. All the snake's details are made of paper. The wolf is in the background. I tried to show that it was sitting down by curling his legs up. The lizard is in the foreground. I made it out of the same color that I used for dirt to show it is camouflage, as many animals in the desert are. Also, the lizard blends in with the bush behind it. I also made a cactus to show that it is an American desert and not an African desert. I punched pencil holes behind the cactus to show that it was prickly. For the sun, I curled the rays to appear that it was penetrating the sky.
This is really good, I love how much detail you put into this and all the colors mix together to complement each other, very well done.
ReplyDeleteI think its a very good use of paste paper and I couldnt even see the animal on the bottom blended into the surroundings.
ReplyDeleteWell done. I love that snake. Its so awesome. I like how you had creative methods of creating texture such as poking holes in the cactus.
ReplyDeleteGreat work I really like all the ample detail put into this project. The animals in this work is really cool also! Great work!
ReplyDelete